Codesys - Network variables

MrQ

Hello,

One question regarding Network Variables in Codesys. I am using an IFM system with CAN communication.

I have a controller and a display. I wan't to change parameters in the controller from my display but am not sure how to configure Network variables. If I configure the variables as both read and write and retained in "both ends" I would think that things might get confused at restart.

Similar Topics

Does anyone have an idea on whether CODESYS NETWORK VARIABLES are the same as NI PXI NETWORK VARIABLES I will program a Codesys based Schneider...
Replies
Views
Hi, Greetings, In one of my applications I need to create a network variable connection using UDP between a codesys target and Twincat controller...
Replies
Views
Hello, i am kinda new at codesys and i want to make a comunication between one ifm cr0403 plc and a cr0451 hmi i have read a lot on the forums and...
Replies
Views
Hello to all, can you please provide an example of obtaining a current working directory as a string in CodeSys? For example, during starting the...
Replies
Views
Hello to all, I'm just starting with using CodeSys. Immediately, I have noticed that Codesys doesn't use data blocks like for example S7 does...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom