CoDeSys/Softmotion/PLCopen

headbngr76

I'm trying to connect and external encoder to control the position loop of a servo. Can someone give some help on how to connect the correct function blocks? My mechanical system has a large backlash so I want to do positioning on an external encoder where the backlash can be controlled.

So far I got the encoder into a SMC_Encoder block which gives me a AXIS_REF put I don't know how to connect the encoder axis with the servo axis.

Last edited:

Similar Topics

hi all, I am compare a few robot controller: keba, Beckoff, festo, etc. i find that they are all using CODESYS. then i look into codesys, it...
Replies
Views
Hello to all, I'm just starting with using CodeSys. Immediately, I have noticed that Codesys doesn't use data blocks like for example S7 does...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am using a Hitachi Micro EHV+ for a small project, and I wanted to have a Web visu, done with Codesys V3.5 SP13 Patch 2. I test the...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a requirement to manage the text alignment dynamically. So, for example: 1. English Texts should be displayed from Left in...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am new to Codesys, and am trying to learn about it for a project we're developing. I've got a couple questions, but first a little...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom