Cognex- How to record images with graphics

bdauliya

Supporting Member
Good People of PLCTALK.

I am trying to understand the pass-fail on one of our product lines.

I was able to record the Cognex images on the Good and Bad folder from the watch cell sort on In sight explorer. But that doesn't exactly which parameter failed on Bad images.

Is there any way to record the images with graphics so that I can see what exactly failed parameter-wise?

TIA.

Similar Topics

We finally replaced our Cognex Checker with an IV-3 and I'm wondering if can replace the s/w in the monitor with anything else. I haven't been...
Replies
Views
Thank you for any and all responses/help. I have an RSLogix 5000 v20 and a Cognex In-Sight v5.9 spreadsheet (8502P). I can not figure out how to...
Replies
Views
Which signals do I have to use to get data from camera. For example camera detects a defect and sends signal to controller. Power cable: CCB-PWRIO-05
Replies
Views
Gents, We have the following configuration: A Beckhoff PLC with EthercatMaster > EK1100 with a EL6652 EthernetIP Master. Plan is to...
Replies
Views
I have a Cognex Insight 2000-130 camera that I'm trying to get talking to my PLC. Both are connected to the same router via Ethernet. Thus far...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom