Comap genset controller modbus reference

Ruddy Hungarians mate! I will not use there controllers - they go out and knock me off on jobs! LOL No help from Adelaide?

Ruddy Hungarians mate! I will not use there controllers - they go out and knock me off on jobs! LOL No help from Adelaide?

Unfortunately this is a second hand unit imported from Indonesia, has a Chinese cummins kta50.
I have never had any luck with local distributors getting any information when they haven't supplied the machine.

Similar Topics

I hope someone can answer this question quickly, as I have a colleague in Kenya onsite, trying to get the following to work, with no success...
Replies
Views
Dear All, Currently I'm working for PICO Hydro system that installed at remote rural area which there have no power supply from service...
Replies
Views
We are building a testcell for testing diesel gensets. The maximum rating is 550KVA@400V. There is going to be a loadbank used for the...
Replies
Views
Reaching out to all the seasoned folks, what would you use if you were to provide a 300 kW power generation system? A diesel genset or a...
Replies
Views
Hi dears, we have HCI IC-900 ignition controller. we are facing problem no ignition signel from controller to coils. we have check all...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom