communicated S7-300 PLC with Micromaster

woo

Help!did anyone have sample program, manual, or anything that can help me on communicate PLC s7-300 with micromaster drive. i have no idea at all on how to mapping the parameter address. PLS help me....🤞🏻

thanks for reply jrw. but i have no experience on profibus so i dont know why u mapping address 2.0 as on_off_command_P554 (P554 is parameter P554 right?).how can we know P554 was map to address 2.0? is that already fixed or can assign randomly?

Similar Topics

Good Morning , I upgraded a Machine to a CompactLogix ( from a SLC 500), but I never knew that the SLC that I replaced communicated with a...
Replies
Views
We have a ControlLogix processor with a DHRIO module and are installing a PV Plus 1250 with a 2711P-RN6 DH+ module. There is currently only DH+...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm setting up a modbus master on an S7-300. It seems to work in OB1 but not when I use it in OB35. Does anyone have any ideas why? Could...
Replies
Views
So basically i have 2 queries : 1. I have a program file of S7-300 PLC which i want to migrate in RSLogix500.In short i want to convert my simatic...
Replies
Views
Hi i using Kinetik 300 2097 driver control by EIP with using move absolute and incremental for motion , but i want to add same driver and motor as...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom