Communicatin of WAGO with Automation Direct HMI

Siby

Hi is there any special modbuus block in wago RTUs for establishing communication with Automation Direct HMI on modbus RTU.
Any guidlines will be appreciated.

Regards

You'll have to consult your WAGO manual for that info, they should provide a Register to Modbus Address Map for you to use. Then you'll need to create tags in the HMI using those addresses. Should be a simple operation, if you provided your actual part numbers than you might receive more help.

750-841
Controller
750-650Modbus RS232 module

The above are part numbers however im still struggling to find a solution

Regards

Siby,

First let me say that I know nothing about the wago controller.

But I do know if you are using serial comms, the HMI needs to be the master and the contoller needs to be the slave.

If you already know this, please disregard this post.