Communicating between 1769-L35/B to PV plus 1250

polana01

Quarter mile off Route 17, about half mile from th
"First time caller, long time listener here"
I am changing the PLC in a machine from a L33 to my L35E. (I need the L33 out of it.)

I have my .me file written in FactoryTalk View studio ver. 5.10.

My L35/B is a version 20.12. My program loads to the PV but when I select it to load and start it does nothing, just says loading program.

Here is a picture of my FactoryTalk Communications
View attachment Doc1656.doc

The only thing i've seen similar to this is when the .mer file version was incompatible with the PV Plus. Is the panel view a version 5.1? And have you tried selecting the "run program at startup" option on your transfer utility?

You might try saving your runtime application file type as a version 5.0 or earlier. I know i've ran into these similar issues trying to download an 5.0 mer file into a version 4 pv