Communicating mitsubishi q series PLC Q02h with E100

p_ramesh_nmdc

OPen to all,

Pl help me out to configure the Q series PLC Q02H and E100 digital display unit, so that they both communicate with each other. I am using Melsoft series GX developer Ver 7.01B

I assume you have a copy of E-Designer in order to program the E100. The communication between the PLC and the E-100 is set up here.

When you select a new project, the "Project Properties" window will appear. Here you should click the "Change" button and set the "Operator Terminal" to E-100 (and whatever version the terminal is. Then in the controller systems section, click the "Change" button set "Controller 1" to MELSEC -> QnA/Q CPU Protocol or QnA/Q C24 (depending on how you are communicating between the PLC and the HMI, then finally if the processor is in Q mode or QnA.

See the file attached for more info.

M

Actually it's Q or A mode, not QnA. And 99% of the Qs out there are in Q mode. Q in A mode was a bit of a specialty item.