Mitsubishi GOT A953-TBD HMI is not communicating with Nittoku nsc30 MC310

I am trying to connect GOT-A953-tbd HMI with Nittoku NSC30.
Actually,

earlier GOT-A953-tbd HMI was used to communicate with Nittoku NC350 and it was working perfectly,When it got damaged over time(Screen became white),I bought new GOT-A953-tbd and installed OS,communication drivers, set baud rate ,downloaded program from PC(HMI communicated with PC).
But when iam trying to connect HMI to Nittoku NSC30 ,then it is not connecting.I have tried all baud rates available on HMI BUT Still no communication.Rs232 protocol is used for communication.
HMI software: GT designer 2 classic

I have also attached picture of Nittoku NSC30

20210904_095512_mfnr.jpg

while installing drivers in HMI I choosed YASKAWA GL/CP9200(SH/H)/CP9300MS drivers.Since this was the only option for Yaskawa PLC in GT designer 2.
I am new to PLC.Kindly guide i this regard.

Do you have the original source file ? maybe it uses another protocol
I only have GT Designer3, that PLC is not shown as supported, I have looked for a PLC of this type & it does not seem to exist as such perhaps it is a special but uses some other protocol, you really need to see what protocol was originally used.

Thanks for replying.

Got A953 only suppports Rs232 communication protocol. So i think the controller is Rs232 supported.
Have u seen the attached picture?

When you open the program what are the communication settings i.e. protocol & other settings.
I understand it is only 232 but what is the original protocol, for example as it appears it does not explicitly have a driver for that PLC maybe it uses some other, this could be any that supports 232.
If you open he original program and there are not communication settings then again it could be that there is no standard driver in GT works. If so then you could have a problem unless you can find if Mitsubishi did produce a driver specifically for that PLC.
GOT does support Modbus, & many other PLC's support this so it could be it is using that.