Communication between micrologic to PLC5

hendro

I have 2 processor on my system micrologic 1100 serie B and PLC5/40E, now i want to send some data from micrologic 1100 to PLC5/40, i have tried used MSG block, and setup
channel: 1(integral)
Communication common: PLC5 write
etc....
But i cannot echive the data in PLC5, i dont konw how to set up the MSG block anymore, i have tried many time changing channel set up, data file, multihop selected but that not working...
any body please help me...how to set up MSG block to communicat between both of that controllers.

Thank and regards
Hendro

PLC-5/40E controllers have a minimum firmware to support Ethernet communications with MicroLogix or ControlLogix controllers.

The Series and Firmware requirements are listed in RA Knowledgebase document ID # 61405 (Access Level: Everyone).

i have clicked the link, i need account to coming in...but thanks for your replay ken.

For a while now, you can't even access an Everyone Tech Note without signing in. However, you do not need a Tech Connect Contract to create a Account. You will be limited too which Tech Notes you can view though. It would probably still be worth it if you are working with Allen Bradley PLCs.

Stu....

PLC-5/40E controllers have a minimum firmware to support Ethernet communications with MicroLogix or ControlLogix controllers.

The Series and Firmware requirements are listed in RA Knowledgebase document ID # 61405 (Access Level: Everyone).

It's a free one so here is a copy of it.
thanks a lot for this documents, i have check in this doc. just talk about between control logic and PLC 5, are micrologic and contrologic same thing in this case?
i used PLC 5/40e series C Rev. L and MicroLogix 1100 series B

thanks a lot for this documents, i have check in this doc. just talk about between control logic and PLC 5, are micrologic and contrologic same thing in this case?
i used PLC 5/40e series C Rev. L and MicroLogix 1100 series B

From the Tech Note it doesn't appear so. You need Rev. N or later. Ken also indicated in his Post that even though the Tech Note is for ControlLogix, it also applies to the MicroLogix line.

Stu....