Communication between two Mitsubishi PLCs

nibed

I need to establish communication between Q02HCPU with QJ71E71 ethernet module, and Q2ASH with A1SJ71QE71N3-T ethernet module. Do i need some kind of crossover cable, or I need a hub? How to configure that communication, and how to monitor it? I'm a noob please help.

Ok, I connected the PC (GX IEC 7.04 (for Q02) and GX IEC 4 sp4 (for Q2A)) on the switch on wich are also conected my PLCs. I use the same Ethernet library for both PLCs (Eth_Qe71_IEC_6) from wich I use QE71_FixB_Write (Read) blocks. I tried a lot of things but my connection doesnt open. What are the steps necessery for opening connection between my plcs...

Are you using a Hub - I think you said so.
Also are the I/P addresses different?
remember to set your notebook range as well.
I am using a different PC at the moment - I will check the settings tomorrow