Communication between two PLCs

Sham

Hi all,
I have two PLCs, M251 of SE, reading data from the same device. One is reading via modbus 485, other one via tcp. I now want the rtu plc to read data from the tcp plc as well, so that it can match the data, and we can be sure that both devices are in sync.
How can this be done? Can I just assign values to modbus registers? How will that be since the RTU plc is already reading from a device?

Thanks

Similar Topics

Or there is an alternative to this? I suppose there are many but I've only seen put/get Can you for example set up a new plc and connect it to an...
Replies
Views
How to Communicate Allen Brandly PLC and S7 1500 PLC? Do I need extra Hardware ? How ?
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I have 3 identical processes controlled by 3 Allen Bradley PLCs (1769-L33ER CompactLogix 5370). All 3 share some identical...
Replies
Views
I have 19 L32E PLCs(AB). In this one PLC is the Master one. I need to connect these PLCs each other through ethernet. Also I need to connect SCADA...
Replies
Views
A while back I submitted the following post: I have an application with two PanelView Plus 7 devices with each one talking to its own PLC. The...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom