Communication Microwin with Radio Modems

robertopsilva

I'm trying to communicate the Microwin Software to a S7-200 CPU 226
using two Radio Modems, one of them (Master Radio) connected to the RS-232 serial port of my PC, and the other radio (SLAVE) connected to PORT 0 of PLC through RS-232/PPI Multimaster cable. Both radios works in transparent mode.
I need to succeed this communication so that I could make remote downloads/uploads of the PLC user program. When I try this communication, the Tx/Rx leds in the PPI cable blink, but the CPU is not found. Could someone give me a tip about that?

Similar Topics

Hi all. I have a Modbus ProSoft module in my setup with a capability of 30 clients (0-29), which I'm trying to monitor the Ethernet Connection...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, I have a Controllogix in communication with a zigbee coordinator using Logix AIO for modbus tcp. This zigbee coordinator have 3 slaves...
Replies
Views
Hello, i am using profibus as communication between plc and fanuc arm. I can easily send inputs from plc to arm, but i can't monitor any outputs...
Replies
Views
I have Woodward Controller EASYGEN-3500XT and Phoenixcontact make IO CAN-CUPLER part no: 2702230, Analog Input card: 2861412, Analog Output Card ...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone, I have a issue with communication between two different PLCs. So here is the facts, The Master PLC is Guard Logix 5069 with IP...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom