Compact I/O 1769-IF4XOF2

Ammfgllc

P1020058_zps9145a530.jpg

If you notice on the bottom right it looks like two little clips coming off the module. A third clip should be just to the right of the two you can see on the photo, but I just snapped it off. Am I screwed or can someone enlighten me what this little metal clip does or if it can work fine without. It is a clean break right on the outside of the module, nothing inside has been loosened or disturbed.
Any help is appreciated.

Similar Topics

My PLC is currently running the program and the process is still live. One of my 1769-if16C cards values are all frozen but the card is not...
Replies
Views
Hello; We have an Allen Bradley compact logic processor at an auto glue kitchen of corrugator machine which connected with AB HMI. Normally to...
Replies
Views
Been seeing a high failure rate on these PLC's on 2 of our process. The control power is feed through a APC UPS to a 24VDC power supply to power...
Replies
Views
Hello. I am trying to figure out how to setup a PID in Control Logix 1769 Controller in a way that it would control a drive speed by sending...
Replies
Views
Hello guys, I need to add in a few discrete and analog cards for an existing 1769 Compact Logix system at a local Treatment Plant for an...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom