Compact logic 5000 communication with Agilent timer/counter

nitinkjhankal

hi all,

i have compact logic plz RS studio & factory talkview and a Universal frequency counter/Timer from Agilient (keysight).
how can i communicate this instrument to plc to read and send data to this instrument.
this instrument based on SCPI language, my specific task is, wherever data comes on agilent timer screen, i want that particular data on my PLC , is it possible that compact logix plc is support SCPI language.

please help

Similar Topics

My PLC is currently running the program and the process is still live. One of my 1769-if16C cards values are all frozen but the card is not...
Replies
Views
Trying to understand how to send email or text messages for alarms. Anyone have example code for this?
Replies
Views
Hello; We have an Allen Bradley compact logic processor at an auto glue kitchen of corrugator machine which connected with AB HMI. Normally to...
Replies
Views
In assets center the firmware revision 30 is not available for 1769-L33ERM controller. Revision 32 and 33 are available though. What’s the best...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone I have an Allen Bradley Compact Logix 1769-L18ER-BB1B. I have several processes that I would like to start based on time of day...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom