compactlogic powersupply Q

Jeff23spl

Hello

Do i need more than 1 power supply if i have a L32E and a P4 with 7 i/o module on the same bank (connected toghether on the same line)

Where is the best plce to put the PS? on the left or between plc and i/0?

1. Add up the currents required by the CPU and all I/O modules and compare that to the current supplied by the power supply.

2. On the Compact Logic system the power supply is best placed near the center of the load. Divide the units as they will be placed in the system such that the power is equal on both sides. It won't be exact.

Similar Topics

Hello Dear users, I am writing about a problem that has been bothering me for a few days, i.e. I am trying to establish remote access to the Allen...
Replies
Views
Hello I need to message read the entire 16 channel raw analog inputs from a 1769-L33ER Compact Logic controller to another 1769-L33ER Compact...
Replies
Views
Hello, I want to monitor Wonderware historian's heartbeat and trigger a fault if Historian is not communicating /offline in PLC. Currently my...
Replies
Views
I would like to connect the compactlogic PLC to our network through the A2 port to enable cloud datalogging, but concerned about potential...
Replies
Views
Looking for AOI for Allen Bradley CompacLogix PAC for Statistical Process Control, SPC Functions like XBar, RBar,Average,etc: yakyak:
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom