Compactlogix- PV+1000 over Controlnet

CVJ

Hello,
We have a small application running on a Compactlogix L35CR interfacing to an AB PV+100 over Unscheduled Controlnet.
The aplication is a group of small conveyors. The PV application (RSView ME 4.00.00 (CPR 7))monitors an integer value to change the color of the conveyor indicating it's status.
At irregular intervals, all the conveyors indicate as if they all are at a value of 0 although we know they are not.
Has anyone ever seen something like this? Could I have some Controlnet configuration issues?
Thanks in advance for your help,
Carl Jorgensen

Similar Topics

Hi we have a DF1 tochscreen PV1000 that we want to communicate with a L31 CompactLogix processor. The problem is when we define a tag in...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I'm just trying to understand the reason behind something I recently experienced. Background: The system contains 4 CompactLogix...
Replies
Views
So basically i have 2 queries : 1. I have a program file of S7-300 PLC which i want to migrate in RSLogix500.In short i want to convert my simatic...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, i have a compact logic 1769-L18 PLC and I'm using FTalk View ME for the display. I wanted to do some visualization on Grafana. At...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know what the data transfer rate for this series of CompactLogix PLC's? 1769-L24ER-QB1B to be exact. Cheers.
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom