Completely Off Topic On PHP & Web Servers

504bloke

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi

For anyone who is interested i just came across a great bit of free software

WAMP5

It installs on a windows box and will run your php scripts (like a server) without the server part! Also runs MySQL backend as well!

Just setting up a small ecommerce site (its a hobby of mine) and installed this great tool in about 3 minutes flat and have all my php server side scripts running on it to test the site before going live ! Runs a dream with Dreamweaver as a localhost site!

Its really cool

Similar Topics

Hello friends. I tried to uninstall TC3, but I can't. The problem is with: Tcesb.sys Tcusb.sys TE9000 Twinsafe Editor I have tried all known...
Replies
Views
I have a Allen Bradley PowerFlex 525 Drive w/480V. It's connected to a 1/3 HP motor that turns an auger for a feeder. I can drive the motor...
Replies
Views
I'm using RSLogix5000 V20.04. When I configure a CIP Genetric Message, this is how my configuration tab displays (right side cut off). Can't...
Replies
Views
Dear all, In RS Logix 5000 i m using the CPS instruction to copy an UDT with 8 strings & 1 DINT tag in it. While the rung is executed sometimes...
Replies
Views
Hi, all We have several machines using SLC, and we find the spare parts are more and more difficult to buy. But my boss refused to upgrade the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom