Compute Instruction Error

You have a lot of constants in that expression. A little algebra would go a long ways to simplifying it.

Now that I have it running as written by the engineer involed in this little exercise, I will write another CPT instruction that will write to a dummy tag and compare the outputs as I simplify. I agree, there is room for improvement!

Bill

Similar Topics

I am using a legacy Allen Bradley PLC5/40E Series F CPU Having issue with compute instruction syntax with the expression Doing a divide by...
Replies
Views
PLC: Compact Logic 1100 series b RS Logix 500: version 8.40 Issue: No compute Instruction, it is greyed out and I can't use it. Why? Thanks
Replies
Views
How can i get (N7:31 * 6 / 5) to work in compute instruction? This is very annoying. I know i am missing something?? Please help. Thanks, Ven
Replies
Views
I am using a slc 500/03. while writing the instructions for the running average, one of the last rungs had a "compute" instruction for dividing. I...
Replies
Views
What the formula will look like? Assuming that all of the 3 Pumps running time (in Minutes) are stored in N7: 1 / N7: 2 and N7: 3. How would you...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom