COMTEXT and Konvert software

adner

Hello,
I've problem with instalation of Konvert tool. I was trying to install it under WinXP, Win98 and Win95. I have allways the same error message (below):

error_win98.JPG

"Cannot start main setup! (WinExec() returned code 0002H)".

Finally I run setup file on WinNT 4.0 but instalation was not possible (becouse of error in accesing to some files).

Can anybody help me with this prolblem. I have to convert program form OP5 to OP7. It it very urgent for me.

:)
There is almost everything in Internet. I found some "special" version of freeware Siemens software for converting. Software works under Windows XP Professional SP2 (I've chceck it).

If anybody need it, please write to me PM (file is too large, to put in forum).

But... now I'm looking fot COMTEXT software (I've some old wersion in which I'm not able to print into file - it is nescessery).
HELP.

I have comtext 3.10

I looking for oldest version of comtext for panels op15B

With comtext3.10 is possible to upload application from op15C to PG but if you have op15B during upload you will lost all information about SCREENS.

I have hope that if I will find comtext from 1988 I will be able to open orginal files for OP15B and modify application.