Coros op15 - need comtext software

siroze

Hi,

I'm working on migrating S5 to S7 and I have a COROS OP15 HMi. I need to know the tags from the OP15. I would be great help if someone can send me the COMTEXT program.

Thanks,
Siroze.

Do you need to upload from the OP15? I think it might be possible to upload an OP15 with COMTEXT, but not with possible with Protool.

If you are able to upload, I have the tools to convert it to Protool (OP17), then WinCC flexible (OP177B), then WinCC V13 or higher (KP700).

Do you need to upload from the OP15? I think it might be possible to upload an OP15 with COMTEXT, but not with possible with Protool.

If you are able to upload, I have the tools to convert it to Protool (OP17), then WinCC flexible (OP177B), then WinCC V13 or higher (KP700).

I dont have COMTEXT Software to open the file. I just need to open the .o15 file i have with me, so that i can find the tags to build a new TP HMI.