Concatenate Strings inside PanelView Plus 6

celichi

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hello Everyone!

What I would like to do is generate a random password to be used with the Active X Reset password object.

I am currently doing this in the PLC (combination of a static work with date and time). Problem is, anyone can go online to the PLC, and if they have an idea where to look, they would be able to see the password.

I was wondering if there is a way to build up a string inside the HMI using either Global Connections, Objects, Operators, Expressions or Macros?

I asked Rockwell Tech Support already, and they say it can't be done, except in the PLC.

Best regards to all,

Paul

Similar Topics

Hi, I have a list selector which I want to display the recipe found inside a plc-5. The recipe is store in an ascii table with each character...
Replies
Views
I have a panelview plus and a controllogix Plc that all the words above the start/stop buttons to display equipment names use a Concatenate...
Replies
Views
Hi, I want to concatenate the value of a temperature point with a string containing the engineering units in one textbox. Is that possible...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I have a little problem that I need some help with. I have got a 17 digit number coming from a supplier. It's basically a barcode...
Replies
Views
I am trying to concatenate two INTs into one DINT I have try following Knowledgebase Article 552006 but I am not having any luck. I have found...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom