CONNECT A PT100 TO Omron CQM1H CPU21

supun75

Hi,
i have been given the task of measurring temperatues of a certain cooking chamber in my factory...they have a plc omron cqm1h-cpu21.
My boss said to connect a pt100 which is thermo sensor....
How to do it?
Plzz help me...
Thanks

Hi,
i have been given the task of measurring temperatues of a certain cooking chamber in my factory...they have a plc omron cqm1h-cpu21.
My boss said to connect a pt100 which is thermo sensor....
How to do it?
Plzz help me...
Thanks

It the CQM1H already has an Analog Input Card with a spare Channel, probably the easiest would be to install a PT100 to 4-20 mA Transmitter.

Stu.....

sthompson's suggestion is a good one, if you have analog.

If not, there is not a simple temperature sensor input module for the CQM1/CQM1H product. You could use a temperature controller module with PT100 sensor input, part number CQM1-TC101.

This module will require at least 1 input and 1 output word allocation.

Hope this will help.