Connect Digi WAN 3G with PLC Rockwell

cuongvcs

Dear All friends,
I had trouble with Digi WAN 3G setting to connect with compactlogix PLC ( Rockwell).
I can't access to PLC over Internet.
Can you please advise me how to setting and connect with AB PLC if has experience for this.
I using Viet Nam mobile Network (3G)
Many thank,

First, be sure you are using the "Ethernet Devices" driver in RSLinx Classic.

The "EtherNet/IP" driver uses a broadcast packet to discover devices on the network. Broadcasts like that will not work over VPN, Internet, or routed networks.

Can you "PING" the device, or open its embedded Web page ?

A great tool for troubleshooting this kind of connectivity is called "TCPing". If you can use that to connect to TCP Port 44818, then you can move on to diagnosing what's going on with RSLinx Classic.