Digi One IAP Hz can ping, cannot connect Web URL

bigLee

Has anyone had similar issue? I have a digi one iap modbus tcp converter polling abs RTD data from pump controllers. I am new to the issue, but historian shows very spotty data back through 2016.

I've worked with digi ones before with success. I have the config file for this particular device. I can ping it. But I am unable to connect to check settings via the web interface. I also cannot hold a connection to the device IP through a modbus poller tool.

Aside from resetting to defaults. Any ideas on a fix on this or how to connect? Anyone know the default IP address? I've already ordered a replacement but these things are pricey.

Any info is as always appreciated.

Thanks,
Ben.

Check the cables and connectors?

Set up a 'continuous ping' and see if the connection media maintains communications?
(Wiggle connectors while monitoring the continuous ping?)

Poet.

We use this using radio signals to connect to remote devices. Some work great some have issues depending on the locations and radio types.