Connect Stratix 5700 Switch (Software Update problem)

huhu0901

hello guys.

I'm using 5 Stratix 5700 Switches

4 of them make DLR(Device Level Ring)

And one of them software version is not matched 15.2(6)E1 and another is 15.2(6)E2a

I want to make 5 unit DLR

I tried to software update to 15.2(8)E1 so I make unit's software version is all matched

I downloaded tar file from rockwell homepage

I tried to software update using device manager (like 192.168.1.201)

I try to update 4 unit (left 1 unit)

But i'm waiting over 2 hours. that is not completed

so i think it is already done but is not reflected.
(not move from level 3, 1%, extracting the software file)
(loading tar file to the switch and verifying the tar file is done )

when i tried to software update in switch if i finished this job Guide say i need to close and reopen the browser.

so i close the browser and i access again.

at that time possible to access so i turn off the system.

but few days later i turn on and try to access it is not possible.

and switch which i try to update are not possible. other one is okay

and 4 unit EIP Mod led green flashing (Okay one is EIP net led green flashing, EIP Mod led green solid)

So i try to express setup but it is not work too.

Finally i try to access the switch using console port using rj45-usb cable and hyper terminal

this is can be possible to access? am i trying right way??