Connected Components Workbench question

So I'm using CCW to program a panel view and this is not my first I have done many. My Problem is I get an error message that I have never seen before when I validate my program. The Error is: Location Tags Description is Tag# (used within the Screens text is not valid. What does this mean I have never seen this before I'm confused. Please send Help!

Could mean you have a tag used or defined in a hmi screen and it is missing in the tag database

I dug through the whole program and everything had a tag assigned to it. I finally found where the problem was it was in a text box that had a tag associated with it to display a variable. Thanks for the reply I'm moving forward again.

Similar Topics

was trying to use Connected Components to connect to a 525 drive via usb with the face off but can't seem to connect to it. the screen lights up...
Replies
Views
How do you expand a branch in connected components workbench. Example i want to add an interlock around more than one contact. Most software you...
Replies
Views
I’m working on a conveyor project for work. We’re trying to install a few diverts to carry product directly to one of two trailer doors. I have...
Replies
Views
I cannot get CCW to add a controller, i keep getting a error message saying that the device is not authorized. This happens with any model and...
Replies
Views
I am working on a 440C-CR30-22BBB in Connected Components Workbench. It is a simple set of interlocking switches. If Gate A is open, B is locked...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom