Connecting a Mitsubishi FX1N to a computer

Levanteri

Hello.
I don't have any kind of programming cable (sc-09 etc) to use with my FX1N. I also have Beijer E300 HMI and was wondering, is it possible to connect to the logic via the HMI.
Because I have a cable to use between the logic and the HMI(CAB19, RS-422 to LPT) and a normal RS-232 to connect the HMI to the computer. I just want to make sure before I start building cables.

Thanks!

Similar Topics

I have Toyopuc PLC PC10G-CPU and some communication modules of it. With this modules I'm able to connect with Ethernet, Ethernet/IP, FLnet, FRMT...
Replies
Views
I am trying to get a Mitsubishi GT2715 HMI to read and write from a Eurotherm 3508 controller using 4 Wire RS485 Mobus RTU communications. The...
Replies
Views
We've got a portable cooling pump which circulates a coolant oil. The spec says it can be remotely operated (coolant START/STOP), via a 3-pin...
Replies
Views
Hi, Correction: title should say GTDesigner3 (not softGOT) I've updated some GUI pages using GT designer3 and I'm at the point where I want to...
Replies
Views
I am trying to connect a Allen Bradley CompactLogix to a Mitsubishi FX3U plc using DSPSX unit. I have the CompactLogix working fine but the FX is...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom