Connecting Controllogix PLC to Wonderware System Platform 2017

Shrey

Hello Everyone!

Need help with this...

I have a controllogix plc 5571 which has just a USB port on it. I wish to read the data from this plc into the Wonderware WSP 2017 via serial communication. How can this be done? Which communication driver will be required for that?

I have previously set up communication between a controllogix 5580 and WSP 2017 but that plc had an ethernet port, so it was simple and smooth. I don't know how to work around this.

Thanks!

Similar Topics

Hello all, I am having a hard time connecting to my ControlLogix PLC. I recently visited a plant and needed to set my wired network connection...
Replies
Views
We have the following scenario where we need a Controllogix PLC to be able to read data from Siemens PLCs on two separate networks. Controllogix...
Replies
Views
I have a L33ER that I am having issues connecting to in the I/O Configuation of a 1756-L83E. I have established a connection from the I/O...
Replies
Views
I have a problem connecting to a Controllogix L71 (version 20) via a 1756-EN2TR/C (Revision 10.0007). Secomea is a 3549 with the latest firmware...
Replies
Views
Hi I am trying to set up a serial to ethernet Digi One IAP so that data can be read in Studio 5000. issue I have is finally got RSLINX to accept...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom