Trouble connecting to Controllogix via Secomea

rankhornjp

I have a problem connecting to a Controllogix L71 (version 20) via a 1756-EN2TR/C (Revision 10.0007). Secomea is a 3549 with the latest firmware, new install.

Network drawing attached.

If I connect directly to the Process network switch (in the Supervisor's office) I can see everything and connect to the PLC. However, if I try to connect through the Secomea I can only see the EN2TR card, but not the backplane or controller/cards. The EN2TR has a "+" next to it, but nothing happens when I click it.

I'm using the EthernetIP driver configured for VirtualBox TAP Adapter.

I can RDP into the historian server when connected to the Secomea, so I'm pretty sure it is working.

Things I have tried:

Uninstall/re-install RSLinx (version 4.11)
Installed latest EDS files
selected every option for the driver configuration and tested, the TAP is the only one that shows the EN2TR card in RSLinx
Swapped the DEV1 and DEV2 cables
Tried it from a different computer, same results
Installed Factorytalk Linx, it doesn't see anything.

I have a ticket in with Secomea, but they said it may be 12 hours before they get back to me.

Any suggestions?

Secomea Network.png RSLinx just EN2TR card.JPG RSLinx Driver Config.JPG

Not sure what the issue is, but I was able to create a VM with just linkmanager and rxlinx and I was able to see the PLC. Something is funky with the other image...