Connecting Micrologix 1500 Parker CTC P11-314

ronnien1

I am currently working on a project in my CTC screen to connect to Micrologix 1500 PLC. I have been unsuccessful in getting the two to talk. I have tried changing communication data and still no connection. Any help at all would be greatly appreciated.

In the Interact Application Manager, open the ABDH driver and click the help button. Go to the "MicroLogix Processor" help page. Here is tells you to set the settings to DF1, Full Duplex, BCC, and PLC Type to SLC-5. The Micro is for the MicroLogix 1000.

You can also find this information on the CTC Support website on the Applications Notes page, PLC's and Communications section. Here is a document that may help.
http://www.ctcusa.com/ctcnet/support/appnoteshard/0070.doc

Similar Topics

I have been working on this for a while now and I can't seem to get it. I was finally able to view the 1500 on the PanelView under the serial...
Replies
Views
We are in the process of upgrading (by force) our wired system to a wireless system. We have numerous pump stations and tanks throughout the city...
Replies
Views
Hello I am trying to connect my computer to my mocrologix 1500 plc. I have 3 plc's connected with an advanced interface controller(AIC). I have...
Replies
Views
Here is my problem... I have taken a PLC beginner course and a PLC intermediate course... But both courses focused heavily on programming. Now...
Replies
Views
What hardware do I need to connect to a micrologix 1500 and load a program from my laptop? What cable and do I need to go through a PCMK or PCC...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom