Connecting micrologix 1500 to computer with AIC

Yes I double checked my ports it is com2

Thats unusual, normally a USB device will take comm port 3 and above, you can manually change that though.

What cable are you using between the UIC and the AIC? Should be a null-modem cable.

uiccable.png

Last edited:
Hey sorry I have been on holidays I am not able to post the file because management doesn't want me to. Is there anything that a plc with a AIC connected to it would take differently then just the plc alone because I am easily able to connect to the exact same model of plc which runs a different machine

Check the off line copy COM's and see if they are the same as the CPU that you can get on line with

Similar Topics

I have been working on this for a while now and I can't seem to get it. I was finally able to view the 1500 on the PanelView under the serial...
Replies
Views
We are in the process of upgrading (by force) our wired system to a wireless system. We have numerous pump stations and tanks throughout the city...
Replies
Views
Here is my problem... I have taken a PLC beginner course and a PLC intermediate course... But both courses focused heavily on programming. Now...
Replies
Views
What hardware do I need to connect to a micrologix 1500 and load a program from my laptop? What cable and do I need to go through a PCMK or PCC...
Replies
Views
I am currently working on a project in my CTC screen to connect to Micrologix 1500 PLC. I have been unsuccessful in getting the two to talk. I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom