Connecting PV 550 through RS232 where as it has DH485

Dear Folks,
I have to trouble shoot a panel which have one SLC 5/03 PLC and one PV550. I can communicate with SLC 5/03 using USB to RS-232. But the issue is how can I communicate with my PV 550. Is there any thing like Passlink, can it work for.
Regards,
Husnain Mahmood

I dont know what is going on. I tried the way this manula has given but it is not working.
Once agains I will tell what I have and what I dont
1- SLC 5/03 OS 301.
2- PV 550 With DH485
3- USB to Serial Converter cable for Communicating with SLC 5/03.

Now what I did was I setted the bit S34 0/6 and enabled the pass thru communication. Then in RSLinx I tried to find the PV 550 but it did not worked.
I was connected to SLC on channel 0. Channel 0 is configured as DF1 Full Duplex. PV 550 is connected on channel 1 whic is configured as DH485 at 19200.

The problem is I want to upload the programme running in PV 550 as I dont have the backup copy.
Regards,
Husnain Mahmood

A simpler and surer method would be to use a memory card to upload the application.

But, to get passthrough to work, you may need to shut down RSLinx and restart it after making the changes as you did above. Sometimes RSLinx will not browse correctly following a change to its configuration. Also, be sure that you expand the SLC processor in the browse window to look for the PV550 as one of it sub-ordinates in the tree.