Connecting to old PLCs throw serial

Which USB-to-Serial converter will work depends a lot on the brand and model of the PLC.

Buy the Omron USB/serial converter and save yourself a lot of grief. It is expensive but has been tested and works with all Omron PLCs - and anything else I have ever tried.
Failing that if you will not pay the money I would make sure the converter has an FTDI chipset inside - they appear to be far more reliable and connect to more devices than any other I have ever tried. The Omron one has an FTDI chipset.

Thanks for the replies

I will try to but the cable from OMRON

And regarding the old PLC's from ABB? Will the keyspan do the job?

Thanks,
Bruno

I believe you will find the Omron one will do the job - I have never had a fail to connect or any dropping out with mine to anything.

Hello again!

I have found a printed copy of the ABB PLC program. But I woul like to confirm if it is the same that is on the machine!

Does anyone have the ABB 907 PC32 software?

I have search it but did not find it.

Thanks,
Bruno