Consideration to replace the omron CJ1G CPU to CJ2M

mahadev

Hi friends,

Need to replace the Omron CJ1G series with the CJ2M. It is a Rack type PLC and CX programmer software is using for the Program conversion.
What are the points need to consider??

Thanks in Advance.

Last edited:
Only real concern would be memory size.
You did not provide the complete part number of the CJ1G.

All I/O modules and instructions used with the CJ1G will be supported on the CJ2M.

Hope this will help.

Thanks gtsuport..

All the IO configurations in IO Table and Unit setup got deleted after changing the CPU type.
In this condition the compiler is not showing any error, Weather it compile only program.
If yes, How to compile the hardware configuration in CX-Programmer??

You can either build the I/O configuration in the I/O Table and Unit Setup from the Project Tree on the left side of the CX-Programmer screen, or go online with the processor, open the I/O Table and Unit Setup, click Options then Create.