ContolLogix to Eurotherm 690+

G
Has anyone ever used ControlLogix with Eurotherm 690+ drives on ControlNet with a 1756-CNBR card or Ethernet with the 1756-ENBT card. I am evaluating which network would be better, cheaper and that kind of thing. Just wondering how complicated the communication set up is and stuff. I have read some and spoke to Eurotherm and it does not look too bad but hearing from someone who did is always good.

I guess I am looking for some reassurance, I have never used ControlLogix and I do not want get in trouble with this quote.

I have 8 drives. I am using this kind of communication because it is cheaper than all analog cards I would need.

Jim

Similar Topics

Has anyone ever used ControlLogix with Eurotherm 690+ drives on ControlNet with a 1756-CNBR card or Ethernet with the 1756-ENBT card. I am...
Replies
Views
Can't install firmware higher than v29 on an L82E CPU Fails at end when polling for power up AB-CIP pop-up reads 'Failed to communicate with the...
Replies
Views
I am looking for a strictly objective comparison of these two platforms. What are the differences; communication, modules, tags, anything and...
Replies
Views
I have a 1756-L55/A, Rev. 11.25 that lost it's program while running. When I got to the panel, the BAT LED was dark and the OK LED was solid red...
Replies
Views
We have CLX system with redundancy and control net. When we inject a 4-20 signal into an input, we are losing 1mA. We have verified out source as...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom