Control 02 Loop-One output analogic

dandrade

For it reduce the cost, I decided apply the architecture of the drawing.
Data:
Machine of pack of products: Bar seal + furnance
Input 2 sensors of temperature.
Output module power 2-100%

I know that is possible carry out the control, which the alternatives? Calculations,etc...

2loop_single.gif

Two temperature control points: (A)9000W and (B)1500W, where an modulate power 2-100% connected straightly (A) and of contactor (B). As it should be implemented the method of control, as "balance" to power supplied and obtain stability?

I think of calculating calories and power required in function of the error temperature and %% of the cycle of work. Alternative good, estable? Any work method calories?

Similar Topics

I have always controlled servos in Rockwell motion using position loop. I have an application where one process will push against a servo...
Replies
Views
Hello All Could we get some expertise on flow control ? -Using a PID loop in Productivity 2000 with an analog output, How can we convert...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone! I'm new here and this will be my first post so hopefully I can get some help, I'm having a hard time wrapping my head making some...
Replies
Views
So it looks like i am stuck with an old reliance DC drive on this project instead of the powerflex dc w/ 22-COMM-E. That being said i am trying to...
Replies
Views
Hello, I want to do a control loop, to control the density of slurry, what is the best practices in density control, and what good sensors to use...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom