ControlLogic using Foxboro IDP10-T HART Transmitter

Bill Wheeler

I'm new to HART enabled process devices and have been unable to find what Foxboro IDP10-T HART differental pressure transmitter variables that I can access through my ControlLogixs platform using a remote Flex I/O rack and a 1794-IE8H HART analog input module.

My application requires the equivalent SIL-2 protection factor and I need to access the transmitters self diagnostics.

Thanks

Similar Topics

I have some new equipment, half came with the MTS R Series temposonics, and the other with the MTS G Series temposonics. The R series uses the...
Replies
Views
how do you setup a message in controllogic to read the input/output table of a plc 5, is this possible
Replies
Views
I need to read Drive status from 10 GV3000/SE drives. I am using ControlLogix processor @ V13.31 and the path is via ControlNet. I see plenty on...
Replies
Views
i have worked with rslogic 500ab.i started a new job they have controllogic 5000,is it similar 500 and how do they compare.i had my first look at...
Replies
Views
Dear All, I'm trying to configure the SST-PFB-CLX, backplane module for AB ControlLogix (it enables profibus communication for ControlLogix) by...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom