ControlLogix: AC OUTPUT Card (1756-OA8) Has Red "OK" After Download

Colt Hero

XV was working. Now, following download, not working. Turn it on at the display and it fails. Thought it was the return status not coming back, but it's actually the OUTPUT command digital signal. In fact multiple valves on this card not working (now). See a red "OK" flashing on the card, and no points indicating "ON" when energized.

Had made a range change on another (ANALOG INPUT) Card. Went to download and got the dialog saying the offline app does not match Controller version. Well, yeah - I just made a change. Clicked "Download". Did this cause the problem? Did I somehow lose the configuration of this AC OUTPUT Card? The card has been installed for a couple years now. It's not anything new.

Just located the Rockwell module manual online. It's a red-flashing light which indicates communications problem.

There's a AC INPUT card on slot 0 with a GREEN "OK", and two other ANALOG INPUT cards with a red flashing indicator on this remote I/O chassis, also.

All I can glean is it's some kind of communication error that started after the download...

Last edited: