ControlLogix DLR - Stale DATA AOI Faulted

ivanjoseph21

Hi Guys,

I just wanted to ask regarding to an error that we got troubleshooting the PLC system. Everything is working well then we tried to add a Ring supervisor in the network.

We have a redundant ControlLogix PLC, 3 RIOs and HMI (FTView) with an ETAP. No switch. The ring supervisors were the ENTRs of the redundant PLC when we arrived.

The DLR_AOI block had an error and I believe the attached is the cause of the error indication in the FTView. We checked if the ring is working if one cable is removed and its functioning properly. The PLC recognizes the fault in the system but not the HMI.

What could be the problem and solution to this?

Similar Topics

Hi Guys, I just wanted to ask regarding to an error that we got troubleshooting the PLC system. Everything is working well then we tried to add a...
Replies
Views
Hello to all. Hope you all can give advice and help.http://www.plctalk.net/qanda/images/smilies/bow.gif Before i start my debugging the redundancy...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to integrate a Beckhoff IPC with a Controllogix PLC. There is some documentation, on the Beckhoff website, on how to do a PLC-PLC comms...
Replies
Views
Why does the controllogix redundancy modules use a single mode fiber vs multimode fiber?
Replies
Views
Hello, I have two 16 point input cards and 1 16 point output card showing module faulted on my IO tree in Logix Designer. The fault code is...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom