ControlLogix L55 and Ignorance Problem

Ron,

Thanks for posting those links to other threads. Was originally thinking of replying trying to help that guy. Now I'm just ashamed to be living in the shadow of the same flag. I would just like to assure other users of this site that not everyboby from these fair shores are like that. Most of us using this site do so to learn from others and help a little if at all possible.

tgoulding said:
...Now I'm just ashamed to be living in the shadow of the same flag. I would just like to assure other users of this site that not everyboby from these fair shores are like that.

I don't think you need fret about that. Something else is not adding up about this poster.

A010408.JPG

Similar Topics

Im new to Ethernet/IP so I expected some issues but I am not sure if what I am trying to do is even possible. I believe these 2 PLCs should be...
Replies
Views
I still have three applications using the 1756- L55 Processors on some new clients and in the need copy of Firmware ControlLogix 5555 1756-L55...
Replies
Views
I bought a used L55M23 processor on Ebay and turns out that it doesn't work. RSLinx can't find it whether by RS232 or Ethernet adapter. With this...
Replies
Views
Hey All, I want to update my Controllogix L55 but have some questions before I start messing with the firmware. To start off, this is the list of...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I am having trouble setting up communication between wonderware intouch 2014 and Controllogix L55 rev 11 processor using DASABCIP...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom