Controllogix Read from Micro850

KE Tech

This seems to be a very simple thing to do, but I keep getting an 16#0005 Error message "Class or instance not supported". I'm trying to read a DINT from the Micro850 in Studio 5000 Version 29.00 to a DINT.

I have no array on the read tag (Micro 850) and no array to the Controllogix tag.

Similar Topics

Hi everyone i have a customer, who wants to show an alarm on the machine, if the I/O forces are enabled and set, on at ControlLogix L81E with...
Replies
Views
Hello, So i managed to read the string coming from control logix and put a string display in PanelView 800. Now I am struggling to do the other...
Replies
Views
Hello, I inherited a control system one of my predecessors thought it was a good idea to put logic for cant optimization and Kinetix motion...
Replies
Views
I am working on a project, inside an AB CLX, I implemented the Modbus TCP Client AOI published on AB website, to interreact with a Modbus ASCII...
Replies
Views
PLC is ControlLogix 1756-L73 CPU with firmware 28 In the PLC the value for A60[110] is "AT", Style ASCII, Data Type INT. In KEPServerEX I tried...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom