Controllogix structured text to ladder

Unfortunately, there isn't a way to directly convert from one programming language to another.

A way round this is to use Add-On Instructions. AOI instruction can be programmed in any language and then used in other language programs.

- fuzzy logic

Unfortunately, there isn't a way to directly convert from one programming language to another.

A way round this is to use Add-On Instructions. AOI instruction can be programmed in any language and then used in other language programs.

- fuzzy logic

Not really a way round it, though, you'll still have ST in the processor, but in a different place.

When I worked at a System Integrators, often clients would insist/demand Ladder only, and putting AOI code in any other language would depend on whether he is paying for the privilege of viewing it.

But, if you are using an AOI that is locked up, and treated as a "black box", then it can be in any language, since he won't have access to it.