Contrologix Online edits slow

I just wanted to say that in 2012 this still works!

I installed FactoryTalk View 5.0 with FactoryTalk Application Services. My license expired so I uninstalled it right away. After that my RSLogix 5000 online edits were very slow. After following curlyandshemp's advice about turning Rockwell Application Services on my online edit speed came back to normal.

For Google: slow edits online RSLogix ControlLogix 5000 Rockwell

Slow is back

Slow is back with online edits in v20. Rockwell Applications Services is running.

RA is long over due for a service release which primarily features bug-fixes and code optimization....

Rockwell Applications Service is what must be Started in order to prevent slow online edits

ras.jpg

Thank god for your post. I was going absolutely mad!

Similar Topics

Hello all. I have an acd that was created in RSLogix 5000 v.21 with Windows 7 OS. I don't have a laptop with Windows 7 nor do I have a VM with it...
Replies
Views
Can anyone confirm that using contrologix 5580 controller is not possible to work with powerflex 527? It's been a couple of days now that i am...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a flow control PID that keeps locking up. It seems to control fine but after a while the output no longer moves. For instance...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I can't add any modules to the Controllogix backplane and it doesn't matter online or offline. Both is not working. Please see the...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a question regarding the possibility of using messages instructions to communicate between: PLC5/80E Series D - CE Water Mark...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom