nourri_boyka

hello guys can i ask something
can anyone help me
can any one send to me a file word or pdf explain the blocs
and each one of bloc of allen bradley he's mach in siemens s7 1200
plz i'm in trouble send to me soon
thank you :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Hi

Sorry but I don't know of such a document as seen they are very different software I would guess it does now exist

Donnchadh

I never knew such a thing was possible. Is this teaching you how to migrate it manually or is there an option somewhere in Step7 to import an AB file?

The course cornbread linked is designed as an accelerated Step 7 class for engineers that are already familiar with PLC concepts and programming, but from other vendors. It skips some of the basics of ladder logic, and focuses more on the areas that are different between S7 and other PLC platforms.

I think the course name refers to migrating the programmer him(or her)self, not the project.