Convert PBA to FTV HMI

nogz

Hey all,

First time poster...

I'm trying to convert a PBA to FTV but keep running into the same error... "Failed to open project:"

I've attached the file. Can someone try it for me?

it converted with errors. Not supported features. Bit arrays, LSB, etc. So, you'll need to fix that in FTVME

To convert you need to make a NEW project in FTVME. Then use the Import button, select PBA file type to import and then select pba your project.

Last edited:
cwal61,

I attached an image of the steps I took to try and convert it.

I haven't made it far enough to fix in FTME.

pbatoftv.PNG

Just a thought, try putting your PBA on the desktop and converting from there. FTView may have a problem with the Z: drive.

Not sure it was an issue with the Z: Drive per say, it most likely was the length of the path selection. I have seen that issue before. Just by relocating the file to shorten the path made a difference. Anyway, Glad you got it to work and good luck with your project.