PanelBuilder32/1400 convert PBA to PBV

fatman0z

I only have Panelbuilder 1400e Software can I convert a PBA file to PBV. Or does any body know if I can demo a program that will enable me to view the PBA file?

Hey Thanks great site By Crikey!!

Wow, there's a lot of that sort of thing going around on the Forum this week.

PanelBuilder 1400e and PanelBuilder32 are incompatible. You cannot convert any applications or application components between them.

I just spent two days taking a PanelBuilder DOS application from about 10 years ago and converting it into RSView Machine Edition, which will import both PB1400e and PB32 projects. That converter did about 80% of the work, but the rest was pretty time-consuming and confusing the first time around.

Thanks heaps, looks like our manufacturer will have to supply as it is still under waranty and contract stated complete with "programming tools", they supplied the 1400e for another HMI we have thinking it would do both. Anyway thanks for the quick reply.

ADMIN How do you *bump* this out? Finnished string.