Donnchadh

Lifetime Supporting Member
HI All

I am looking for a way to convert a protool project to win cc
I have win cc 2008 SP3 and also newer but from reading I need 2008 SP2 or SP1
If anyone has any ideas how I convert this I would be great full

Thanks

Donnchadh

The migration option from Protool was removed in SP3. You need WinCC flexible 2008 SP2 to convert the Protool project to WinCC flexible 2008 SP2, then you can convert it to SP3. Maybe you need to change the HMI version in between, depending on the version you have.

If you provide the Protool pdb, maybe someone can do the conversion for you. I have SP2 available to do this.

Help with converison

I don't have SP2 ad need a Protool file converted so I can open in SP3. Your help would be greatly appreciated

THanks,
Jim

someone here?
I have the same problem. I need to migrate a project created in protool to win cc, but I only have SP5, if someone could support me to carry out this conversion and then I can open it in my win cc I would greatly appreciate it! Greetings.

someone here?
I have the same problem. I need to migrate a project created in protool to win cc, but I only have SP5, if someone could support me to carry out this conversion and then I can open it in my win cc I would greatly appreciate it! Greetings.