Convert SLC100/150 to SLC500

skywalker309

Hi. I´m trying to upgrade some machines in my plant. I want to change some SLC100 and SLC150 into SLC500 or Micrologix. Is there a way to convert the program? Or do I have to write the program once again? Thanks.

Unfortunately, you'll have to do the conversion by hand. There isn't a conversion utility.

I suggest you use a Micrologix - it will fit the footprint better, and they cost considerably less.

Similar Topics

Hi! What is the way to convert the code from the Codesys code to the Tia Portal? Regards, WK
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm currently working on a servo motor linear positioning system (ball screw). I'm all set up regarding communication between my HMI...
Replies
Views
I have an application using an incremental encoder and then I convert it to degree (0-360) using calculation program. For a while, the calculation...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Me again still learning Rockwell. So I'll be polling an INT data array from a Modbus SE power meter with a L82 (with a Modbus ProSoft in...
Replies
Views
Hello, could someone kindly convert the attached RSP files that are currently used for SLC 5 PLC into PDF please
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom