converted word

panthripu

hi
again some help required.
i want to know that how can i convert number of bits(random) to a word.Like if i have bits m0.0,m0.1.........m0.7,m1.0.....m1.7 these bits i can write as mw0.But if i have 16 random bits like m0.0,m3.0,m4.6,m5.1.......... and i want to convert them to a word.or transfer them to a word.

thanks

see if this helps ...

here's a pretty straight-forward method that would work for Allen-Bradley ...

[attachment]

what system are you using? ... and there are more "elegant" methods if some of the bits are "consecutive" in the data tables ...

packing bits.jpg

Similar Topics

Can I get somebody to convert a file for me from .RSS to .PDF? If you can please send me a message and I'll send you the zip file. Thanks-
Replies
Views
I want to start using a VM for all my programming instead of my computer and wanted to see what is the best way to get my physical machine...
Replies
Views
Good Morning , I have a customer that has an old Panelview and an obsolete 1769-L35E processer . I need to replace the HMI , and I'm changing...
Replies
Views
I currently have access to Studio5000 and RSLogix 5000 but neither gives options to read this RSS file. Can anyone convert to a PDF?
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone help me and convert attached file (apa) saved in version 8.1? I have to make some changes but I cant open it since I have only...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom